MembershipAs a member, you will be able to:
- bring your significant other and children to all events free of charge,
- use our properties (see locations below),
- camp and have full benefits of being a Muskegon Motorcycle Club Member.
- fill out an application at one of our meetings,
- you must own a motorcycle,
- pay a $45 application fee,
- work 30 hours in your 6 month probationary period *,
- attend at least 6 meetings,
- participate in 2 closed club events (in either dirt or road class) **.
** There are no quad classes of any kind, quads can be used as transportation on club grounds but not for riding our trails and tracks.
Throughout the Spring and Summer, We have meetings every Thursday night at 7 at our Mt Garfield location on Lake Harbor Rd in Muskegon. However the two weeks before events are at our Bridgeton location (Dan Raymond Park) - we have meetings there prior to events.
In the winter, we have meetings the first Thursday of every month. This is for January, February and March. We resume to weekly meetings in April. Board meetings are at 6:00 pm on the first Thursday of each month and regular meetings every Thursday at 7:00 pm unless it's a holiday weekend, we usually don't have meetings that Thursday.
Mt. Garfield - Muskegon, MI
Dan Raymond Park - Bridgeton
|This is the original 40 acres of property that Dan Raymond bought to create a home for the Muskegon Motorcycle Club back in 1920. The National Pro Hillclimb is held at this site every even-numbered year.||About 200 acres of woods, creeks, hills, and trails for the exclusive use of Muskegon Motorcycle Club members. We put on some fun events throughout the year, such as Hillclimbs, TT Scrambles, Dirt Drags, Field Events, Motocross, and the occasional burn out pits. Watch our events list for upcoming events.|